And… I’m a full two days into my 31st year and my birthday party tailgate was a huge success. HUGE.
We put together quite the spread (both breakfast and lunch foods), created some really great decorations and I made a dead Oregon duck pinata! The pinata was such a success that I also may have picked up another part time job as a pinata maker! (I gave out my phone number yesterday to someone who “has to get at least one”!!!)
Here’s the party menu breakdown:
- These egg, mushroom, sausage, cheese, onion muffins that I found on Pinterest (SO GOOD!)
- Passion Orange Guava mimosas
- Fruit salad: mangos, pineapple and strawberries with mango sugar. So tasty and refreshing!
- Top Pot doughnuts
- Sandwich bar! Rolls with all sorts of meats, cheeses and spreads.
- UW pasta salad. I used my favorite pasta salad mix and used UW pastas. I’m a genius!
- Tortilla chips and seven-layer dip
- Potato chips and french onion dip
- It’s not a birthday party without cupcakes. And it’s not a tailgate without football rings in those cupcakes.
- Oreos hand-dipped in chocolate. You’re welcome, guests.
- Purple and gold Jello shots! (Grape and Pineapple)
- Wine in my special birthday girl glass
- Bud Light!
- The silver bullet!
I hope you had a great weekend!