The weather reports are in and it looks like the Pacific Northwest will have fabulous weather on Friday!
If you’re looking for something fun to do, I’d suggest a quick visit to Megan’s Island (aka Mercer Island) and enjoy Mercer Island Art UnCorked, an evening of wine-tasting, art, music and food at the Mercer Island Outdoor Sculpture Gallery, located at Sunset Hwy. and 78th Ave SE. The event runs from 6-9 p.m.
A mere $30 buys you at least two wines from 10 different local wineries. Juried artists from both Mercer Island and the Seattle area will have a selection of fine handmade artwork:
- Convergence Zone Cellars – www.czcellars.com
- Genoa Cellars – www.genoacellars.com
- Lodmell Cellars – www.lodmellcellars.com
- Michael Florentino Cellars – www.michaelflorentinocellars.com
- Northwest Cellars – www.northwestcellars.com
- Ramseyer Vineyards – www.ramseyervineyards.com
- Swakane Winery – www.swakanewinery.com
- Tildio Winery – www.tildio.com
- Welcome Road Winery – www.welcomeroadwinery.com
- Wilridge Winery – www.wilridgewinery.com
- and… Schilling Cider! – www.schillingcider.com
Along with wine and art, there will be food trucks and music. A portion of the proceeds from this evening will benefit the scholarship programs of the Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce and Mercer Island Visual Arts League.
Wines poured will be available for purchase on-site, with a 10 percent discount.
Buy your ticket today — or stop by on Friday! I hope to see you there!
Happy Wine Wednesday! Pour yourself a nice, big glass as you wait for the web to load!