Along with football season, it’s TV premiere season! (One of my favorite times of the year!)
First and foremost, here is the printable calendar. I’d recommend you print this immediately and highlight the shows you’ll be watching. (I’ve already printed, highlighted, AND confirmed the first several listings in my DVR.)
I’m most excited for the returning shows, in chronological order of return:
- Gotham (9/21, 8 p.m., FOX)
- Castle (9/21, 10 p.m., ABC)
- The Goldbergs (9/23, 8:30 p.m., ABC)
- Modern Family (9/23, 9 p.m., ABC)
- Nashville (9/23, 10 p.m., ABC)
- Scandal (9/24, 9 p.m., ABC)
- How to Get Away with Murder (9/24, 10 p.m., ABC)
- Sleepy Hollow (10/1, 9 p.m., FOX)
- The Blacklist (10/1, 9 p.m., NBC)
- Jane the Virgin (10/12, 9 p.m., CW)
- Grimm (10/30, 9 p.m., NBC)
Last year I tried watching the new shows Z Nation, Gotham, and The Flash, but I think only Gotham will make it’s way back onto my DVR this season.
We’re going to be tuning in sporadically to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (On now!, 11:35 p.m., CBS) and The Daily Show With Trevor Noah (9/28, 11 p.m., Comedy Central) and will try out the following new shows:
- The Bastard Executioner (9/15, 10 p.m., FX)
- Blindspot (9/21, 10 p.m., NBC)
- Scream Queens (9/22, 8 p.m., FOX)
- The Player (9/24, 10 p.m., NBC)
- The Grinder (9/29, 8:30 p.m., FOX)
We found Forever to be a really good show last year, and I’m bummed that it was cancelled. Stupid ABC.
My mid-season favorites will be returning toward the end of the year, including: Pretty Little Liars, Young & Hungry, Downtown Abbey (final season!), Game of Thrones, Orange Is the New Black, and my new favorites House of Cards, Ballers and The Brink, among others.
Read last year’s fall TV premiere post here and happy watching!
3 thoughts on “Fall 2015 TV premieres”
Pingback: Fall 2015 TV viewing update | Megan's Island
Pingback: Fall 2016 TV premiere dates | Megan's Island
Pingback: Fall 2017 TV premiere dates | Megan's Island