I lost several dear friends last week: Hank, Divya, and even Evan.
With very little fanfare, Royal Pains said goodbye. A couple of months ago, Castle and Nashville ended their final season. Sadly, my endorsement of a show or product is usually the final nail in the coffin. Even if it’s expected, it’s still sad.
I want to take a few minutes to mourn my favorite shows that have recently faded into oblivion or are on their way out:
- Castle — Thankfully, Castle will live on in syndication.
- Nashville — I’m still catching up, so don’t spoil it for me. I’m hoping it ended exactly as it should.
- Royal Pains — It ended exactly as it should have. All sunshines and lollipops. Makes me want to visit the Hamptons post haste!
- Pretty Little Liars — There have been 15+ “A’s” and it’s probably time for the Liars to finally grow up, but I’m still going to miss this show!
- Downton Abbey — I’m still a season behind, but I hope to binge watch soon and I’ll miss it!
- The Soup — To be honest, I haven’t watched the Soup in years and since my DVR stopped recording it, I thought it had been cancelled a long time ago.
- Grinder — This show is so stupid that it’s perfect and is perfectly cast. With Parks & Rec and now Grinder canceled, where will I got my Rob Lowe fix from?
- The Catch — I had really high hopes for this show, but it fizzled. The characters and the plot weren’t believable anymore; I get it.
- Telenovela — Another fun watch, but not fun enough apparently. I’ve missed seeing Eva Longoria on the small screen and I hope she lands on her feet with another show soon!
- Sleepy Hollow killed off one of their show leads (Abbie Mills), so maybe Sleepy Hollow is on it’s way out too?