After traveling more than 3,300 miles through 14 states in 11 days, we arrived in Buffalo, NY a week ago Thursday! We finally have internet and once we get a bit settled in, I plan on sharing our epic road trip here.
Until then, I have lots of questions for the Buffalonians and Western New York aficionados:
What is recommendation for best…
- Fancy dinner out?
- Take out?
- Pizzeria: for dining in? for delivery?
- Park/playground (for a 2 year old)?
- Favorite tourist trap
- Gym/fitness studio? Do you have a barre studio here?
- Summer activity/festival?
- Fall activity/festival?
- Winter activity/festival?
- Spring activity/festival?
- Winery to taste at?
- Wine seller? (Why can’t you just buy wine at the grocery store?! WHY!?)
- Salon? Hair? Nail?
- Dentist? Pediatric dentist?
- Doctor? Pediatrician?
We’re living in Amherst, near the Millard Fillmore Suburban, so extra points for answers around where we live!
Thank you in advance!