Hello and happy Thanksgiving from Megan’s Island! We’re thankful for YOU!
We’ve already feasted and now we’re relaxing and cheering on the Seahawks.
I took last year’s turkey-shaped vegetable tray to a whole new level with this beauty:
- The lemon/carrot/broccoli/sugar-eyed head
- Cubes of triple-cream brie
- Reduced-fat smoked gouda “feathers”
- Marinated artichokes
- Three types of cured meats
- Black olives
- Marinated mushrooms with garlic
- Whole baby corn
- Extra-long asparagus
And a couple more photos, since I love this thing and there isn’t too much left to look at– it got devoured!