Please stay seated. And pour yourself a beverage. This party is exactly where you are. No need to go anywhere!
The party will get underway tomorrow (Sept. 5) at 9 a.m. and will continue through Monday, Sept. 11 at 10 p.m. EST. Please feel free to shop here. If you want to join the Facebook party, let me know and I’ll invite you!
Norwex’s mission is to “improve quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes.” You’re on board with that, right?
My latest purchase!: the Household Package
I heard about Norwex products when someone recommended them for cleaning the crayon our of our white carpet. (Thanks, Michael.) Shortly after that, I was invited to a party and just this weekend I received my “household package” (EnviroCloth, Window Cloth, and Dusting Mitt for $52.99 + shipping). I only just remembered I was supposed to use it on the carpet. Trying that now…
I was nervous to trade in my Clorox wipe for my EnviroCloth this evening while prepping dinner (try this recipe, it’s amazing) but that’s why I got them and I will start tomorrow! (I also watched more videos to make sure I know what I’m doing…)
About Norwex microfibers, from Norwex:
- Removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following proper use and care
- Contains BacLock® an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only
- Helps eliminate the need for paper towels and chemical laden cleaners
- Significantly reduces the use of costly cleaning products
- Ultra-thick and absorbent to pick-up and hold more dust, dirt and debris than other cleaning cloths
- Holds several times its weight in water
- Made of more than 10 million feet of microfiber for more effective cleaning power
How does Norwex try to accomplish this? Watch to learn more!
View the 2017 catalog here.
And happy shopping. I have my eye on one of their mops!!
Let me know if you have any questions!